Friday, April 10, 2009

Interesting happenings today.


So last night I met some pretty cool people. I learned that when you are brand new in a good-sized city you really have to put yourself out there to make friends because people usually keep to themselves. So anyway one of the cool people I met took me to a pizza joint around here. I'm sure the nineties kids/parents will remember how the cartoon ninja turtles pizza looked. It always was really drippy and greasy with cheese and pepperonis. And therefore looked incredibly delicious. That would be the pizza I ate today. Totally like cheese slipping off the pizza greasy. It was so good. I have, for your enjoyment/disgust, a picture of my ninja turtle pizza. Be jealous.


Okay, nextly, (which I realize isn't a word but it should be) I decided to check my mail for the first time when I got home today. I was expecting a letter from my grandparents for Easter. Which I received, but among it was a lot of mail that didn't belong to me. I mean a LOT. I got two magazines, two packets of ads, and ten bills. All of which were addressed to four different people, who, again, are not me. 


On an off note, it's storming really bad out right now and I feel as though the power will go out soon. I kind of feel too lazy to return all of these letters back to the companies that sent them, although if I don't I'll probably keep getting mail for four other people. I need to get a big red "return to sender" stamp or something for all of them, because I have a feeling this will not be the last shipment. If anyone has anymore humorous/creative and preferably legal suggestions, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. When I was little I had a ninja turtles story book with an actual pizza recipe inside. So I guess you could say I've had real ninja turtle pizza lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am now the jealous one lol. Do you remember how much grease the recipe involved?

    ReplyDelete