Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sadly...

I didn't want this to be a place for me to complain. But this is just too funny, and I'm hoping maybe someone can find enjoyment from my misfortune.

This misfortune is my roommate. The poor girl doesn't know what a lint trap is and therefore created a lint monster in the dryer. I didn't know it was in there, and yesterday I was surprised by its existence. I opened the lint trap after doing a load and was immediately attacked by the lint monster. After wrastling him to the ground and rendering him motionless, I decided to take a picture of him so I could show people the biggest lint monster ever caught (maybe)

This is the lint monster dead on the counter....This is the girth of the lint monster
This is me wrastling the lint monster.




I also feel bad for my roommate because she is drinking milk that is a week past its expiration date... and she apparently thinks I might try and steal some because she marks it with a sharpie.


She must not know about how I don't mess with things that are gonna expire in like 2 days.... let alone are 7 days expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment